Italian Beef Recipe
- Cooking Time: 8-10 hours
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 lbs Chuck Roast
- 1 packet of "Good Seasons Italian Dressing"
- 1 packet "Lipton Onion Soup Mix"
- 2 Tbsp Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Basil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can/ bottle beer of choice
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 jar mild Pepperocini Peppers
- 1. Clean and sear beef on both sides
- 2. Into crock pot, add the remaining ingredients to beef. (Peppers are optional at this stage. Can be added at beginning, the last hour, or at the end.)
- 3. Cook at low for 8-10 hours
- 4. Shred and serve on bread of choice.