Italian Deep Dish Pizza
- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- your choice of toppings, pepperoni, sausage, olives etc.
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 13x18-inch rectangle.
- Pour olive oil in the bottom of a 12x17-inch baking pan.
- Rotate the pan so the olive oil coats the pan evenly.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Place dough in pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for about an hour.
- As dough rises you will need to press it out to the corners of the pan.
- Remove wrap and pre-bake crust at 350°F 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread tomato sauce evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle sauce with Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle evenly with feta cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over top of feta.
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over toppings.
- Bake at 425°F 12-15 minutes.