Jalapeno Poppers 4
- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25
- 12 jalapeno peppers, sliced in half lengthwise, tops and seeds removed
- 8 ounces Tofutti
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Fill the jalapeno peppers with the Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese.
- Put the soy milk and the flour into two separate bowls.
- Dip the stuffed jalapenos into the soy milk and then into the flour, making sure that they are well-coated. Allow the coated jalapenos to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Dip the jalapenos into the soy milk again and roll them through the breadcrumbs. Allow them to dry then repeat the process to ensure that the entire surface of each jalapeo is coated.
- In a large skillet or deep fryer, heat the oil. Deep fry the jalapenos for about 3 minutes or until golden brown then transfer them to paper towels to drain.