Jim's Carrot-Daikon Radish Salad
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 to 1 daikon radishes, grated (or 2-3 small ones)
- 3-6 carrots (you want approx. as much as daikon once it is all grated)
- Up to 1/4 cup of oil (sunflower, safflower or canola)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- A handful of dried cranberries (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix the grated daikon radishes and carrots in a salad bowl.
- Mix the oil, maple syrup and vinegar and salt in a small jar. Close the lid and shake well.
- Add the dressing to the daikon and carrots and toss in the dried cranberries. Enjoy!