June's Peanut Butter Fudge
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 c sugar
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1 18 oz jar peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow creme
- 2 t vanilla
- 1. Line a 9 x 13 pan with heavy duty foil. Butter the foil.
- 2. Mix sugar, milk and margarine in a large (4 qt) heavy-bottomed pan.
- 3. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, to soft ball stage on a candy thermometer. If using butter stir very frequently.
- 4. Remove from heat
- 5. Stir in peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla
- 6. Blend until smooth
- 7. Pour into prepared pan. Cool. Cut into squares.