K.I.S.S. Pasta Salad
- 1 box bow-tie pasta
- 1 bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 block (8oz) pepper jack cheese
- For good measure - salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and 1 teaspoon dried parsley.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water, per package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour the entire bottle of dressing into large bowl. Dice up all of the veggies and cheese and place them in the bowl with the dressing, stir to coat.
- When the pasta is done place it into an ice bath to stop the cooking process and cool the pasta.
- Place the cooled pasta into the bowl with the cheese and veggies. Add parsley, and salt and pepper to taste, and mix well to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.