Kicking Buffalo Chicken Strips
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- ¾ cup Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup rice flour
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- ¾ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Soak overnight in buttermilk and buffalo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Process Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®, panko bread crumbs, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Coat strips in flour and buttermilk, then coat with Buffalo Nuts® mixture.
- Put chicken into oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing.