Kraft Fresh Take Cheesy Beef Burger
- Servings: 4
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) KRAFT FRESH TAKE Savory Four Cheese bread crumb Mix
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix first 3 ingredients just until blended; shape into 4 patties.
- Grill for 12 minutes or until done (160ºF), turning after 6 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
Have you tried the new Kraft Fresh Take yet? This is the 2nd time I've tried it! The 1st time was at Kroger when they first came out and they had samples of the Southwest flavor and it was on chicken and it was so good! If you haven't tried them yet, it is a bread crumb and cheese all in one package and it is very good! The burgers were nice and cheesy and the bread crumb taste was yummy! I served them on poppy seed/onion buns which were delicious and my DS ate his just on a plate with no bun and it was delicious that way too! I got this recipe out of our local newspaper which had a flyer from Walmart with the recipe on the flyer! They were advertising Kraft Fresh Take! What a brilliant idea Kraft has come up with!