Lavender Puff Cookies
- 1 Cup unsalted butter
- 1 Cups sugar
- 1 TB Lavender Flowers
- 2 Cup AP flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl cream butter and sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and lavender flowers.
- Add lavender mixture to butter mixture and mix well.
- Add egg and mix vigorously.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop small mounds (about 2 tsp in size) onto a baking sheet lined with Reynolds Parchment; about 2.5 - 3 inches apart (They spread and then puff).
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes until just golden brown around the edges