Lazy Butt Pepperoncini Crock Pot Beef
- 1 (3 lb) beef chuck roast, trimmed of most fat
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers (stems removed after cooking if using whole peppers)
- Make small cuts in roast and insert garlic slices in cuts.
- Place roast in the slow cooker, and pour the entire contents of the jar of pepperoncini, including liquid, over meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Pig the heck out. Moo.
Three ingredients + almost zero prep + your trusty slow cooker = *RGF*. (Really Good Food.) This came from allrecipes.com where the author suggests serving the meat and peppers on toasted hoagie rolls with provolone or mozzarella and your choice of condiments. If using cheese, (which would help temper any heat from the peppers), top the roll with the meat, then cheese and zap it in the microwave for a few seconds or, better yet, under the broiler, particularly if you’re toasting your rolls there. You could also slap a serving on tortillas with appropriate condiments.