- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 9 c. rice Chex cereal
- 1 1/4 c. vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter
- 4 tsp. lemon zest (from two large lemons)
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 c. confectioner's sugar
- 1. Measure cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2. Place all ingredients except confectioner's sugar into a one quart microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for one minute, then remove and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 30 second intervals until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- 3. Pour lemon mixture over cereal and mix completely.
- 4. Place cereal in a gallon size resealable bag. Add confectioner's sugar, seal bag, and shake to coat. Pour onto wax paper to dry. Store in an airtight container up to one week.