Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup dried lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup dried thyme leaves
- Stir all the ingredients together and store in airtight jars.
- Attach these instructions to the jar:
- Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Serves 4
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 6 chicken cutlets
- 1. In a low, flat dish stir together the lemon juice, oil and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix.
- 2. Add the chicken breasts, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes.
- 3.Grill over hot coals or broil for 4 minutes on each side, or until done. Serve hot or at room temperature.