Lemonade Raspberry Cupcakes
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 teaspoons lemonade mix (sugar free)
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup seedless raspberries
- 4 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemonade mix
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- Fresh raspberries for the tops
- Mix together cake mix, lemonade mix, nutmeg, sour cream, and eggs; mix well.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Fill cupcake papers 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350˚ for 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix together confectioners sugar, lemonade mix, and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Let cupcakes cool completely then frost.
- Add fresh raspberry to the top of each cupcake.