Lighter Potato Salad
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 3 lbs. small red potatoes, scrubbed, with skins on and cut in half if large
- 3 tsp. salt
- 2 cups plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 4 scallions, trimmed, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 T bottled horseradish
- 1 T. sugar (I'll use Splenda)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Place potatoes in large pot. Add enough water to cover. Add 2 tsp. of the salt.
- Boil about 12 minutes or until knife-tender. Drain; let cool.
- Whisk yogurt, sour cream, scallions, chives, lemon juice, horseradish, sugar, pepper and salt in large bowl.
- Quarter potatoes; add to dressing.
- Stir gently until all pieces are coated.
- Refrigerate until serving.