Lisa's Easy Lemon Cake
- 1 lemon cake mix (2 layer size)
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) lemon instant pudding
- 1 ½ c. milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip topping, thawed
- Prepare cake as directed on package for (2) 8 or 9 inch cake layers. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks, cool completely.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Immediately spread over top of cake. Stack cake layers. Frost with cool whip.
- VARIATION – prepare in 9x13 cake pan. Use sugar free for pudding and whipped topping.
I originally found this recipe online. I like to try new recipes and this one quickly became a family favorite. When asked to bring something to any function, I like to prepare something homemade, but with my busy family it’s sometimes hard to do. But this cake is easy to make and delicious too!