Low Fat Corn Lasagna
- 1 c Cheese, mozzarella, part skim
- 10 oz Corn
- 15 oz ricotta cheese, nonfat or low fat
- 1 eggs
- 1 ts oregano leaves
- 1 ts salt
- 1/4 ts pepper, black
- 27 1/2 oz Prego
- 9 Lasagna noodles
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c Cheese, mozzarella, part skim
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Spray 9x13" baking dish with nonstick vegetable oil.
- In mixing bowl, combine mozzarella, corn, ricotta, egg, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Line bottom of baking dish with 3/4 cup sauce.
- Layer half of noodles and top with half of cheese mixture.
- Repeat and pour remaining sauce over top.
- Carefully pour water around edges and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Tightly cover pan with foil and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let rest 10-15 minutes before serving.