MANGO CREAMSICLE SWIRL CHEESECAKE
- Servings: 12-16
- 1 3/4 C. Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 24)
- 1/2 C. Toasted Coconut, finely chopped
- 2 T. Sugar
- 4 T. Butter, melted
- 1 Med. Mango, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1 T. Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
- 1 T. Butter
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 2 - 8 oz. Pkgs. Reduced-fat Cream Cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1 - 8 oz. Pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 4 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 T. Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
- Toasted Coconut Shreds (optional)
- Mango Slices (optional)
- Fresh Mint Leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º F. For crust, in a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, the 1/2 C. coconut, and the 2 T. sugar. Stir in melted butter. Press the crumb mixture onto the bottom and about 2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake in a 350º oven for 5 minutes. Let cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325º F.
- For mango curd, process chopped mango in a blender container or food processor bowl until smooth. In a small heavy saucepan combine mango puree, the 1/4 C. sugar, 1 T. orange juice concentrate, and 1 T. butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly. Stir half of the mixture into the 1 slightly beaten egg. Pour egg mixture into saucepan. Cook and stir until bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Transfer mango curd to a small bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour.
- For cheese filling, in a large mixing bowl beat reduced-fat and regular cream cheese, the 1 1/4 C. sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs until just combined. Transfer 1 C. of the cheese mixture to a small bowl. Stir the remaining 3 T. orange juice concentrate into the 1 C. cheese mixture; set aside. Pour remaining cheese mixture into crust- lined pan. Spoon orange-cheese mixture and mango curd atop cheese filling. With a knife, gently swirl fillings. Place the pan in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 325º F. oven for 75-80 minutes or until a 2 1/2-inch area around the outside edge appears set when gently shaken. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen the crust from sides of pan and cool for 30 minutes more. Remove the sides of the pan; cool cheesecake completely on rack. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with coconut shreds, mango slices and mint leaves, if desired