MUSHROOM BACON PIE
- 1 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 unbaked 9" pie shell
- Saute mushrooms, bacon, garlic and parsley in oil until mushrooms are tender.
- Drain and cool 10-15 minutes.
- Combine eggs, cheese and seasonings.
- Mix well and stir into mushroom mixture.
- Pour into pastry shell and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.