Made-Over Pasta Salad
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp creole mustard
- 3/4 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)*
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups farfalle, cooked, rinsed in cold water, and drained
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, cooled and cubed
- 2 1/2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- * I prefer my dressings more tart, less creamy and sweet and didn’t use any sugar.
- Whisk together mayo, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, dill weed, garlic and sugar (if using) in a small bowl. Taste for seasoning and sweetness and adjust sugar, salt, and pepper if necessary.
- In a large bowl, assemble the remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and toss well. Refrigerate for2-3 hours and serve cold.