Mamma Mia Meatballs
- * ground beef
- * parmesan/romano blend cheese
- * bread crumbs
- * parsley flakes
- * black pepper
- * garlic salt or powder (if you use powder, Erin recommends also adding some salt)
- * eggs
- Mix by hand. Brown in canola or olive oil. You can add to sauce (where they'll continue cooking) or bake them in the oven, which is what I do.
- Next time I make them, I'm going to try them with a meatloaf mix, using a little pork and veal as well as beef. I also used freshly minced garlic when I made them.
- Add to a jarred sauce and serve with spaghetti or in hoagie rolls with a slice of provolone. Chopped & grilled onions and/or green peppers would also be good on the sandwiches