- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 15 to 30
- 1 Yellow squash, split and sliced
- 1 Zucchini, split and sliced
- 1 Yellow onion, large dice
- 1 Red bell pepper, large dice
- 1/2 small Eggplant, large dice
- 1 Pint White button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 Pint Cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Large handful Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Coat eggplant with salt and lay on paper towels for 15 minutes.
- Rinse eggplant with cold water, drain and dry.
- Combine vegetables, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, sea salt, pepper, and parsley together.
- Stir until everything is well coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let marinade for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill, place grill skillet on grill and preheat. (an indoor grill pan can be used too)
- Cook vegetables until tender.