Masterpiece White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Cooking Time: 11-13
- Servings: 48
- 2 sticks butter (recipe just said butter, I used unsalted)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Bailey’s
- 3 cups cake flour (or sub, see bottom)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (3/4 teaspoon if using unsalted butter)
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, lightly toasted before chopping
- 9 ounces chopped up white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars. Beat in eggs, vanilla and Baileys.
- Stir or sift together cake flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in nuts and white chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment or “Reynolds Release” (that’s what I used today) lined pan. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Makes 4 dozen
- Cake Flour Sub: If you don’t have any cake flour around, you can use this substitution. For every 2 cups flour, the sub is 1 3/4 all purpose plus 1/4 cup cornstarch. This recipe calls for 3 cups of flour, so you’d want to use 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and 6 tablespoons cornstarch.