- Servings: 1
- 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillet
- lemon pepper or lemon juice + black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- dried dill (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp chopped tomatoes (drained if using canned)
- 2 Tbsp sliced ripe black olives
- Crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts (toasted optional)
- 1 piece heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Rinse fillet well under cold water then pat completey dry using paper towels. Spray one side of foil with cooking spray. then place fillet in middle.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper, salt and dried dill. Then top with tomatoes, olives, feta, and pine nuts.
- Fold the long sides of foil over the fillet then roll up the short sides to seal. Place packet seam sides up on a greased baking sheet. Bake 400F for about 20 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.