- 2 lbs sweet italian sausage, cut into 5 inch lengths
- 48 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 TBS grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley or 1 TBS chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup of water
- Place sausage in skillet. Cover with water. Simmer 10 minutes. Drain
- Combine remaining ingredients in slow cooker. Add Sausage.
- Cover. Cook on low 6 hours
- Serve in buns, or cut sausage into bite sized pieces and serve over cooked spaghetti. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese.