Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 64
- Preparation Time: 4 minutes
- 1 cup butter, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with waxed paper.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.