- 1 (3.5) package cook & serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, optional
- 3 (11.3) cans refrigerated biscuits
- In a bowl combine pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Pour butter in a shallow bowl. Cut the biscuits into quarters. Dip several pieces into butter, then place in pudding mix mixture and toss to coat. Remove and place in a greased 10-inch fluted tube pan. Continue until all the biscuits pieces are coated (you might end up with a few unused biscuits). Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan for 30 minutes before loosening and inverting onto a serving plate.