- 9 cups Chex cereal (I used Life, as I couldn't find Chex at the grocery store)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup icing sugar
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in microwave safe bowl.
- Stir well.
- Pour over cereal and blend well.
- Place cereal in large freezer bag that you can seal.
- Dump icing sugar into bag, and shake until well distributed.
- Lay flat on parchment paper to dry, and then place in individual ziploc bags.