- Servings: 3 doz
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12-ounce jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup M&Ms
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered raisins, optional
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal (not instant)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
- In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Mix well. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, raisins, if using, baking soda, and oatmeal. Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. If desired (for a prettier appearance) dot each cookie's top with 2-3 extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overbake. Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool. When cool, store in large resealable plastic bags.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies
- I haven't tried it yet, but my husband's suggestion was to use mini M&M's (to better distribute the goodness :-))