- 4 C wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 1 C balsamic vinegar
- ½ loaf French bread, sliced and toasted (crostini)
- ½ C shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C diced tomatoes
- 1 C Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Sauté mushrooms in olive oil until tender. Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper and thyme. Let cool and fold in the Plain 0% Chobani. Place on crostini.
- Top with shaved Parmesan cheese and diced tomatoes and drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if desired.