Nacho Mama's Salsa
- 1-28 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained.
- 1- 4.25 ounce can of diced green chilies, drained.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4 t. red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- drizzle of olive oil
- to make
- Place all ingredients in a food processor bowl and pulse to your favorite consistancy. Cover and refridgerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy with perfectly salted chips.