Napa Rose Lavosh
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, smashed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 package of lavosh
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the lavosh with the olive oil mixture. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, as a cracker.
- I broke mine up and served them with hummus. If you want to be a little less rustic, cut them into uniform squares, rectangles or triangles before baking.