- 18 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups + 2 tbs. confectioner's sugar
- 8 tbs of kahlua (or as much as it takes)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate biscotti
- 2 tbs cocoa (unsweetened dutch process)
- 1/2 oz semisweet chocolate
- Press mascarpone through a wire mesh sieve into a mixing bowl or process with a few pulses of food processor until smooth.
- Add cream, 1 1/2 cups of sugar, half of alcohol and vanilla.
- Process until smooth and creamy or beat the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Soak biscotti in alcohol (don't be afraid to use more than listed above!)
- Place a layer of biscotti on the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- Spread 1/2 the cheese mixture on top of biscotti.
- Cover with a second layer of biscotti.
- Spreak remaining cheese on top of biscotti.
- Mix cocoa and remaining sugar and sieve over top.
- Grate chocolate to garnish the top.