No Fail Sugar Cookies
- 2 c butter
- 2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 6 c flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together in bowl and add a little a time to the butter mixture.
- Mix until flour is completely incorporated.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350, roll out to 1/4" and bake on parchment lined sheet pans.
- For 4" Cookies, bake for 12 minutes, then turn pans and rotate racks. Bake another 5 minutes and go to 2 minute increments from there.
- Move parchment with cookies to cooling rack. Store when completely cooled in air tight container. These freeze great!
- Yields 21 4” cookies