Nutella Banana Whip Dessert
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 1 hr 15min
- 2 ripe bananas
- 6oz Nutella (slightly heated)
- 6oz whipping cream
- 1 N2O (Nitrous Oxide) charger
- Blend bananas, nutella and cream thoroughly and pour into canister.
- Screw on the Nitrogen charger capsule, shake and let sit sideways in fridge for 1 hour.
- Serve with sliced bananas and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- More unique recipes at http://breakingtheculinarymold.wordpress.com
Banana and Nutella Whip…absolutely delicious. While sifting through “Amazon recommends” suggestions I came upon this little beauty… the iSi Whip. Although the recipes are few, the idea and the possibilities behind the alternate use to a simple whip cream maker is a thought-provoking mind morsel. After trying out a couple I took my favorite, the Banana and Nutella Whip and changed it ever so slightly. Here are my amendments: