Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella (1 400g jar)
- 1 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dutch process cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugars till light and fluffy
- Add Nutella, mix until combined
- Add egg & vanilla, mix until combined
- Add flower, cocoa, baking soda, & salt. Mix a few second then add cream. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips, mix only a few seconds still combined.
- Preheat oven 350F
- Scoop cookie dough with small cookie scoop and place on a parchment or Silpat lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minuties
- Makes 3 dozen cookies
- Dough and be kept in refrigerator till ready to use. Store up to 1 week or Freeze(already portioned out) up to 3 months.