- Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tube Pillsbury "big 'n' fluffy" crescent rolls
- 6 heaping tablespoons of Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Open the tube of crescent rolls, and unroll and separate your triangles of dough. Place 1 heaping tablespoon full of Nutella at the base of each triangle.
- Roll the dough into a crescent shape and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown. Enjoy this tasty treat, but don't burn your tongue on the Nutella!!