Old School One Dish Rice & Fish
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 2 - 4 people
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 cup Basmati Rice (can use parboiled brown/white rice, just be sure it doesn’t get sticky, grains need to stay loose)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Eggs -- brown (can omit this item if you don't eat eggs)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cans White Albacore Tuna
- to taste Soya Sauce
- to taste S&P
- 1) Heat oil in large pan and caramelize the diced onion and scramble both eggs
- 2) Before the onion is fully cooked add half the rice and both cans of tuna.
- 3) Fold it all together then add the rest of the rice
- 4) Add soya sauce and S&P and fold it all together so that it is evenly mixed.
- 5) Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-5min
- 6) Serve immediately & enjoy!