One Egg Breakfast
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- sliced tomato
- 1 egg
- 1 slice cheese
- cracked pepper
- Put the stove on low heat, Pam the frying pan.
- Crack the egg into the pan, sprinkle the pepper over it and then immediately put the pan's cover over it.
- Cook until the white part starts to creep up over the yolk, put the slice of cheese over the egg and re-cover.
- Put the sliced tomato on the bread, as you wait for the cheese to met over the egg.
- Place the egg/cheese on the bread, serve with knife and fork.