Onion Roasted Potatoes
- 6 potatoes, washed well and cut
- 1 package dry Lipton Onion Soup Mix (or store brand is fine for this too)
- 1/4-1/3 cup vegetable or olive oil
- Pour the oil into your baking pan. Dump the diced potatoes in. Stir to coat (you can also put everything in a large ziplock baggy if you prefer, but I hate to waste a gallon sized baggy for this purpose) so I use my hands to mix. Sprinkle with the soup mix. Bake at 375 degree's 35 minutes.
- Serves 6
- Can chop up some green onions or any onion to top cooked potatoes