Orange Ball Candy
- 1 (12 oz.) package of vanilla wafers
- 4 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Crush vanilla wafers to make fine crumbs.
- (I put mine in batches into a 1 gallon, ziplock freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin.)
- Add sugar, butter,orange juice concentrate and pecans and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in coconut.
- Chill until firm.
- I keep these refrigerated.