- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1) Combine chicken, zest, salt, pepper, and garlic and refrigerate for 30 min.
- 2) Preheat oven to 400.
- 3) Combine juice, sake, soy sauce, and honey in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until sauce is reduced to 2/3 cup.
- 4) Heat Tbsp canola oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and saute 5 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over and drizzle with 3 Tbsp of sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with orange sauce.