Orange Cream Fudge
- Servings: 2 dozen
- 3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 jar (6 oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 package (11 oz) white chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoon orange extract
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 9 drops red food coloring
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, cream and butter. Heat to soft-ball stage, 234 degrees. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips, mix well until the chips melt. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and set aside.
- To the remaining mixture add orange flavoring, yellow and red food coloring. Stir well and pour into parepared pan. Pour reserved cream mixture on top. Using a knife, swirl layers for decorative effect.
- Chill for 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares.