Orange Flavored White Choc Chip Cookies
- Servings: 2 1/2 dozen
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tsp grated orange peel ( from 2 oranges)
- 1 pkg (12 oz) white choc chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and both sugars in large bowl.
- Beat in egg and orange peel.
- Gradually add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in white chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased (or parchment lined) cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are light brown.