- Cooking Time: 0 (except to melt choc.)
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package white chocolate bark
- Crush entire package of Oreos until they are reduced to fine crumbs (I use a rolling pin).
- Add softened cream cheese to crushed Oreos and mix well.
- Roll Oreo mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Put balls into freezer for 15 or 20 minutes to firm up.
- Melt white chocolate bark over double boiler; when completely melted, turn heat to "low" to keep chocolate warm and melted.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate and arrange on wax paper to cool.