Original Green Bean Casserole
- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained or 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) cut green beans, drained
- 1-1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine soup, milk and ground pepper in 1-1/2-quart casserole; stir until well blended. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until hot. Stir; sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
- Microwave Directions Prepare green bean mixture as above in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cook, covered, on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir beans halfway through cooking time. Top with remaining French Fried Onions; cook, uncovered, 1 minute. Let stand 5 minutes.