- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 ox package peanut butter chips
- 12 oz can grape or strawberry soda
- 1/3 cup jelly or jam (same flavor as soda), melted in microwave
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- Combine and mix first 5 ingredients.
- Add soda and melted jam; stir until blended.
- Pour into greased loaf pan; top with melted butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.