Pancakes with seasonal fruits
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦2 cups whole meal self-rising flour
- ◦2 cups skim milk
- ◦1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- ◦1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ◦stiffly beaten selected fruit or savory toppings
- 1.Combine the flour with whole milk and oil in an appropriate bowl.
- 2.Pre heat crepe pan, then spray or wipe the pan with minimal oil and cook each pancake.
- 3.Flip pancakes over when the bubbles start to appear. Allow to cook through.
- 4.Whilst cooking, store the pancakes in a lidded container, to steam and soften.
- 5.Serve the pancakes with your choice of toppings.