Party Hot Crab Dip
- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cup Cheddar/Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 4 package cream cheese
- 3 pound Crab chunked
- 1/2 cup Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all ingredients in medium sized crock pot, heat and stir until well blended.
- Add a sprinkle of milk if the consistency needs smoothed out.
- Heat pot on low for an hour and a half or on high for 45 minutes.
- Keep on warm setting for serving at the party.
- Make It a Meal: Serve with veggies, crackers, Melba toast, baguettes or bagel slices.
- Approximate Nutritional Information: Servings Per Recipe: 24 servings, Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204, Total Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 39mg, Sodium: 601mg, Total Carbs: 12g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Protein: 7g