Pasta in Vodka Sauce with Chopped Zucchini
- -1 box of pasta (your choice)
- -1 jar of vodka sauce
- -1 whole zucchini
- First, boil water for the pasta.
- Then cut the zucchini in half the long way so you have 2 long halves.
- Cut up the zucchini in small 1 to 2 inch pieces and sautee them in butter (or olive oil) in a pan. As they are cooking, begin heating the vodka sauce on low.
- Cook the pasta until tender once the water boils.
- When the pasta is cooked and the zucchini is cooked, drain the pasta and return it to its pot.
- Add the cooked pieces of zucchini.
- Then, add the heated vodka sauce and mix it all together.
- It's easy and delicious!