Peaches'n Cream Bars
- Cooking Time: 25-28
- Servings: 24
- 1 tube (8oz) refridgerated crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8oz)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 can (21oz) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 TBSP cold butter or marg.
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto bottom and slightly up sides of greased 9X13 pan; seal perforations. Bake at 375deg. for 5 mins. Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract till smooth. Spread over the crust. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- In bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts; sprinkle over peach filling.
- Bake at 375 deg. F for 25-28 mins. or till edges are golden brown. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Store in fridge. Makes about 2 dozen